Webapp using WebRTC does not work anymore

Rudoplh Ente

May 18, 2018, 7:19:41 AM5/18/18
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

I created an android app which streams the live video and audio to my webpage. I am using pubnub for signaling.
Thus I am using the free turn and stun server from google. The app worked the last week and this week, but today suddenly I does not work anymore.
The webpage does not show the video anymore.
I am using chrome version Version 66.0.3359.181

I googled some hours but could not find any changes which could have cause this.
Any ideas why this happened.
Could it be that the server is down?

I did not change the code at all since last week.