Which libs should I link in Visual Studio?

李艺

Jan 19, 2017, 3:21:53 AM1/19/17
to discuss-webrtc
I'm new to WebRTC and I want to develop a native windows application with WebRTC. I followed the instruction in https://webrtc.org/native-code/development/ to build WebRTC. But I don't know which libs should I link?

Actually, I have already add all libs generated by ninja to Property->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies, but there are still many link errors.

I have also noticed gn seems to produce less libs (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/discuss-webrtc/w_r4z7Qp8I0), I'm trying to change some 'rtc_source_set' to 'rtc_static_library' in gn files.

I have two questions:
  1. What's the difference between 'source_set' and 'static_library'?  I have known 'source_set' acts like 'static_library' but not generate a '.lib' file (https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/tools/gn/docs/reference.md#source_set_Declare-a-source-set-target). But how do other libraries or executables know symbols defined in a ''source_set'?
  2. How to find MINIMUM libs set I need?

Alexandre GOUAILLARD

Jan 19, 2017, 7:13:49 PM1/19/17
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
can you paste the error messages?

--

---

Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

radioman . lt

Jan 21, 2017, 3:35:49 PM1/21/17
to discuss-webrtc