Redis stats: how to distinguish specific turn?

Peters Today

Nov 16, 2017, 3:00:06 AM11/16/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hello, gentlemen!

I'm trying to use Redis for stats and have the following question:
In my environment, i have 3 coturn servers that uses 1 Redis
And all of keys from all of turns looks in the same manner "turn/user/%user%/allocation/%alloc id%/status"
Is there any ways to understand that this set of keys - from coturn-1, this set - from coturn-2, and etc?

Or maybe there is a way to configure coturns to write into redis keys like:
"turn1/user/%user%/allocation/%alloc id%/status"
"turn2/user/%user%/allocation/%alloc id%/status"
"turn3/user/%user%/allocation/%alloc id%/status"

Thank you very much

Leon