How to add a custom audio device natively in ios?

sau...@includetech.co

Aug 25, 2016, 6:16:50 AM8/25/16
to discuss-webrtc
As we can add a custom video capturer, is it possible to add a custom audio capturer as well?
Is there any way by which it can be achieved in objc, without making any changes to the underlying WebRTCLibs.

Henrik Kjellander

Sep 1, 2016, 3:46:42 AM9/1/16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com, Henrik Andreasson
+henrika (but I assume it's not possible, at least not easily).

--

---

Henrik Andreasson

Sep 1, 2016, 5:09:33 AM9/1/16
to discuss-webrtc
Not sure which level of APIs that are used here but it is possible to implement an external audio device module.

soft.deve...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2017, 1:19:07 PM7/25/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,
I am trying to do the same, trying to implement my own audio device module.
Just would need some clarifications if possible.
To be able to push PCM audio from my own source, should I implement my own webrtc::AudioDeviceBuffer? I just don´t really know how to start as VideoCapturer and VideoEncoder follow a different path.
Is there any key resume to start with? :)

Thank you very much! :)