talk/app/webrtc/objc vs webrtc/sdk/objc

Kaiduan Xie

May 31, 2016, 12:04:12 PM5/31/16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can someone explain what is the relationship between talk/app/webrtc/objc and webrtc/sdk/objc?

In AppRTCDemo code, it imports WebRTC/RTCPeerConnection.h that locates at webrtc/sdk/objc/Frameworks/Headers,

However, RTCSessionDescriptionDelegate.h locates at talk/app/webrtc/objc/public only

I get lost here.

Can someone explain the rationale behind this code structure, and how application developer includes the header path?

Thanks a lot for the help,

/Kaiduan

Zeke Chin

May 31, 2016, 2:49:06 PM5/31/16
to discuss-webrtc
We are in the process of removing talk/app/webrtc/objc. They remain for legacy purposes until we make the formal announcement.
webrtc/sdk/objc is the correct place to find WebRTC ObjC APIs.

RTCSessionDescriptionDelegate has been removed.

--

---

Alvaro Gil

May 31, 2016, 4:16:55 PM5/31/16
to discuss-webrtc
Zeke,

What is the replacement of RTCSessionDescriptionDelegate ?
It is already visible on latest source code?

Alvaro

Rıdvan Küççük

Dec 1, 2016, 8:22:00 AM12/1/16
to discuss-webrtc
Have you found the replacement of the RTCSessionDescriptionDelegate?

Alvaro Gil

Dec 1, 2016, 4:38:37 PM12/1/16
to discuss-webrtc
The approach of APPRTCMobile is to stop conforming RTCSessionDescriptionDelegate but leave the methods defined as Private. Then you can call them from Callbacks of RTCPeerConnection:offerForConstraintscompletionHandler: as an example.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/discuss-webrtc/eaad6e03-2105-4cd1-a940-493291104db1%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro