iOS local video stream exists in remote client but no bytes sent in RTCLegacyStatsReport

Roxxy Rafael

Mar 1, 2018, 1:51:57 AM3/1/18
to discuss-webrtc
I am using cocoapods GoogleWebRTC in Swift. I am receiving the audio and video remote stream, My local audio stream is sending bytes okay but my local video stream has no bytes sent even when added to videotrack was already added to local media stream. Looking thought chrome webrtc internals, the remote client also received the local audio and video stream but no bytes sent being received for video in iOS client.

Here's the RTC stats logs from iOS:

RTCLegacyStatsReport
Mar 22, 2018, 6:44:53 AM3/22/18
to discuss-webrtc
Managed to solve the issue. This was caused by RTCCameraVideoCapturer being destroyed as soon as it was created.