webrtc on IOS

George Kastour

Mar 30, 2017, 11:32:25 AM3/30/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi All

I cloned the master from webrtc IOS from using (fetch --nohooks webrtc_ios ) I built rtc_framework_objc target for ARM without signing

then I'm trying to create an example using the compiled SDK , and sign the application with my personal account as iphone developer , the application runs but throws an exception (bad access) in rtccertificategenerator.cc  in this line

     signaling_thread_->Post(RTC_FROM_HERE, this, MSG_GENERATE_DONE,msg->pdata);

in the below function

 // Handles |MSG_GENERATE| and its follow-up |MSG_GENERATE_DONE|.

  void OnMessage(Message* msg) override {

    switch (msg->message_id) {

      case MSG_GENERATE:

        RTC_DCHECK(worker_thread_->IsCurrent());

        // Perform the certificate generation work here on the worker thread.

        certificate_ = RTCCertificateGenerator::GenerateCertificate(

            key_params_, expires_ms_);

        // Handle callbacks on signaling thread. Pass on the |msg->pdata|

        // (which references |this| with ref counting) to that thread.

        signaling_thread_->Post(RTC_FROM_HERE, this, MSG_GENERATE_DONE,

                                msg->pdata);

Thanks
George

Henrik Kjellander

Apr 5, 2017, 2:54:24 AM4/5/17
to discuss-webrtc, kthel...@webrtc.org
Kári: is this something you've seen?

--

---

Kári Helgason

Apr 5, 2017, 3:44:12 AM4/5/17
to Henrik Kjellander, discuss-webrtc
No, I haven't encountered this before. It likely has nothing to do with code signing though. Please file a bug here and cc me.

Thanks for reporting this!