Update libjingle peer connection.

Srihari Chandu

Apr 26, 2017, 7:31:09 AM4/26/17
to discuss-webrtc
 How to update latest libjingle peer connection library in android

Arun Pandiyan

Apr 27, 2017, 9:13:54 AM4/27/17
to discuss-webrtc
are you asking about .so files or jar file?

Srihari Chandu

Apr 28, 2017, 1:02:36 PM4/28/17
to discuss-webrtc

Hi, Arun Pandiyan

 I am asking jar file.how can i update it please help me.

Arun Pandiyan

May 2, 2017, 3:18:01 AM5/2/17
to discuss-webrtc
Well, its a long process in short. Follow the webrtc link: https://webrtc.org/native-code/android/ if you built it towards android and linux it should cost you about 30gb. after the build its easy to build the latest libjingle_peerconnection_java.jar file without any hassle.

For your reference: The new jar file you build may contain new functions which must be reflected in your code. In my case, i was using a libjingle_peerconnection.jar which is 2 years old(i think!) which cost me more time to migrate. You can refer AppRTC code for the new functions utilized in that application.

Duchen

Jul 31, 2017, 3:18:37 AM7/31/17
to discuss-webrtc

 is there any new compile ready aar package ??

 Compiler it own is too much trouble, and "io.pristine.libjingle:11139@aar" is too old, why not provide an updated version of it?