AudioSinkInterface access in Android

vzw.kuna...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 2:45:13 AM10/12/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hey guys!

I have a working Android based implementation for WebRTC, largely based off the AppRTC Demo (https://github.com/njovy/AppRTCDemo)

What I am trying to do is access the audio sample data received from a peer connection stream. In Windows, this is easily achievable by implementing the AudioSinkInterface, and then grabbing the audio samples from the OnData callback.

However, I can't seem to find the equivalent way to do this on Android. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

vzw.kuna...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2017, 4:17:44 PM10/17/17
to discuss-webrtc
Not sure if anyone else has the same question, but I solved this by modifying the peerconnection_jni.cc to add a relevant implementation for the AudioTrackSinkInterface with the forwarding JNI calls, and then built new binaries to utilize the callbacks now being newly made.

Cheers