video to audio call

Naveen Raj

Sep 19, 2017, 3:39:57 AM9/19/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

I would like to make video to audio call, for example I want to take a seminar to my users, so I need to broadcast both audio and video but my users will raise there queries with audio alone.
I done video call on both the side are working very fine but my client requirement is not to enable camera on users side, now please some one help me handle this one.

shakeeb nazmus

Sep 19, 2017, 11:59:40 AM9/19/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Raj,

You need to modify SDP to inform others about what you like to send and receive. Here is an example of a user who wants to receive audio and video only. The user will not send any audio and video.

// Since the "remote" side has no media stream we need
// to pass in the right constraints in order for it to
// accept the incoming offer of audio and video.

var sdpConstraints = {'mandatory': { 'OfferToReceiveAudio':true,  'OfferToReceiveVideo':true, 'maxWidth': 1920,  'maxHeight': 1080 }};

Thanks,
Shakeeb