PSA: Removing some headers from system_wrappers/include/

Karl Wiberg

Nov 17, 2017, 7:12:22 AM11/17/17
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
In two weeks, I plan to land five CLs (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) that remove the following files from system_wrappers/include/:

aligned_array.h
aligned_malloc.h
asm_defines.h
file_wrapper.h
timestamp_extrapolator.h
rw_lock_wrapper.h

They won't actually be deleted, just moved to various subdirectories of rtc_base/, but since the old location is an API directory and the new ones are not, they'll vanish from the API.

This is part of an effort to reduce the number of files that are in the WebRTC API for no reason other than that we have historically been bad at API hygiene.

--
Karl Wiberg | Software Engineer | kwi...@google.com | +46 70 696 1024