Design and implementation of WebRTC AudioEngine

Joe Gorse

Jun 23, 2016, 9:43:23 AM6/23/16
to discuss-webrtc
Greetings,

I am seeking documentation or a brief conversation with developers regarding the design and implementation of the WebRTC AudioEngine. Where might I find such a document or person?

Cheers,
Joe Gorse

Fredrik Solenberg

Jul 13, 2016, 4:11:03 PM7/13/16
to discuss-webrtc
Hi, I'm on the audio team. What, specifically, are you interested in? Available APIs? Signal processing algorithms?

Kind Regards,
Fredrik

Henrik Andreasson

Jul 14, 2016, 4:41:57 AM7/14/16
to discuss-webrtc
There are no design documents that covers all the internal APIs or algorithms. The best "documentation" I can think of are the public interfaces. They are pretty stable and should give you an overview of what the WebRTC VoiceEngine supports.

--

---