Re: WebRTC Issue Tracker Migration

Aaron Gable

Nov 10, 2015, 8:11:17 PM11/10/15
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
This is now complete!

This issue tracker can be seen at https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc
Links to issues on the old tracker automatically redirect: https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=5195

If you run across any problems, please let us know at bugs.chromium.org/p/monorail.

Thanks for your patience!
Aaron

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 3:57 PM Aaron Gable <aga...@google.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, this is starting now. The old issue tracker will go read-only in just a few minutes. I'll update this thread and the bug when the new tracker is ready to use.

Thanks,
Aaron

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 12:17 PM Aaron Gable <aga...@google.com> wrote:
Hi WebRTC folks!

As you're probably aware, the webrtc issue tracker is moving from Google Code to Monorail, the new bug tracker that will be supporting Chromium and related projects.

That migration is scheduled to happen this afternoon. Just before 4pm Pacific Time (23:59 UTC), the issue tracker at code.google.com/p/webrtc will go read-only. Shortly thereafter, the new tracker will become available. I will update this thread and my tracking bug as the migration progresses. I expect it to take less than an hour.

Thanks!
Aaron

Aaron Gable

Nov 10, 2015, 8:11:17 PM11/10/15