Help with Webrtc IP Check Issue

Saeed Heydari

Oct 9, 2016, 3:58:13 PM10/9/16
to discuss-webrtc
Hello,

We are a Dubai-based company. We have recently downloaded AppRTC android version with gclient and complied it successfully.
but in our testings we realized some of our clients with specific IP addresses can't connect to Apprtc android and web version.

Since most of our issues were reported from our clients who were in Iran we suppose this might be an IP ban issue.

Please let us know if there is an ip check in apprtc and if yes which files and functions of AppRTC source code checks IP address ?

Respects,
Pedrosaeed

Christoffer Jansson

Oct 10, 2016, 5:51:29 PM10/10/16
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

There is nothing in AppRTC that prevents an user from a specific ip/location from connecting to it.

/Chris

--

---
/Chris

farham heidari

Feb 15, 2018, 5:07:34 AM2/15/18
to discuss-webrtc
Did you solve the problem?
I have the same issue with WebRtc

Silvia Pfeiffer

Feb 15, 2018, 3:23:17 PM2/15/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
I would suspect that Iran might be blocking access to Google sites. It's not something happening in the app.rtc source code, faik.

HTH,
Silvia.

--

---