Chrome's RTP payload format for VP8 video doesn't seem to follow RFC 7741

Ravi Kiran

Mar 21, 2018, 10:55:09 AM3/21/18
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

I am recieving RTP packet stream from chrome and firefox. I notice that the RTP vp8 payload format that i receive from chrome and firefox vary a lot. And, chrome's RTP doesn't seem to follow RFC 7741 - RTP payload format for VP8 video. Why is that ? Is there any other RFC that chrome follows ?

You can find the pcap of the RTP packet stream in the following link :

Thanks.
-ravi kiran

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Mar 21, 2018, 11:14:03 AM3/21/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
How did you get the capture? Have you taken into account dtls/srtp encryption?

Regards
Sergio
--

---