How set chrome Send DTLS 1.0 version packet in Chrome 50.not DTLS1.2.

gaojin...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 3:06:11 AM5/25/16
to discuss-webrtc

Because we need the chrome support H.264,Used the higher version chrome 50, but it send the DTLS1.2 packet before the media,can it be set buy config ?

I try to set this #enable-webrtc-dtls12,  but it seems not available.

thanks firstly.

gaojin...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 7:22:28 AM5/30/16
to discuss-webrtc

在 2016年5月25日星期三 UTC+8下午3:06:11,gaojin...@gmail.com写道:

Because we need the chrome support H.264,Used the higher version chrome 50, but it send the DTLS1.2 packet before the media,can it be set by config ?

Ben Schwartz

May 31, 2016, 11:25:58 AM5/31/16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
DTLS negotiates version between both endpoints.  As long your other endpoint implements DTLS 1.0 correctly, the connection should still work.

--

---

gaojin...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2016, 8:34:43 AM6/2/16
to discuss-webrtc
you are right, Describe in the RFC6347,the endpoint server need reply the answer base on the lower version number.

the endpoints can negotiates the DTLS 1.0 normally.

thanks a lot.

在 2016年5月31日星期二 UTC+8下午11:25:58,Ben Schwartz写道: