NotSupportedError: removeStream Not yet implemented

vigneshwaran s

Nov 24, 2015, 7:31:15 AM11/24/15
to discuss-webrtc
Hello ,

The below API is working good in  Chrome.But Firefox Shows  the Error  NotSupportedError: removeStream Not yet implemented . The Version of Firefox I use is Firefox 41.0.1

pc.removeStream(mediaStream);

Will this API work in firefox. Why am I getting this Error. How canI get rid of this ?? Any suggestions.

Vignesh

Christoffer Jansson

Nov 24, 2015, 7:35:41 AM11/24/15
to discuss-webrtc
You might have to try a later version of Firefox, according to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/RTCPeerConnection/removeStream it's supported but it does not state what version.

/Chris

--

---

vigneshwaran s

Nov 26, 2015, 2:38:10 AM11/26/15
to discuss-webrtc
Can you tell me from which version will the API would be supported in future ??

Christoffer Jansson

Nov 26, 2015, 2:48:58 AM11/26/15
to discuss-webrtc
Just try it out in the different channels, beta, dev and nightly.

Byron Campen

Nov 30, 2015, 10:18:12 AM11/30/15
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
    removeStream is not in the W3C editor's draft anymore (the W3C working group decided to remove it), so we will not be devoting resources to supporting it. You want to use removeTrack instead, since that's what will be in the final standard.

Best regards,
Byron Campen