How to generate VS build with rtc_use_h264

Dmitriy Borovikov

Mar 21, 2018, 5:12:05 PM3/21/18
to discuss-webrtc
Could you please help to figure out how to generate VS build with rtc_use_h264 or what should I change manually in .gn/.ninja files to define WEBRTC_USE_H264..
Thanks in advance...

Alexandre GOUAILLARD

Mar 22, 2018, 1:37:56 PM3/22/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
gn gen --args='rtc_use_h264=true' out/my_h264_build

--

---

Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

Alexandre GOUAILLARD

Mar 22, 2018, 1:53:15 PM3/22/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I answered too fast.

gn gen out/Release -args='ffmpeg_branding="Chrome" proprietary_codecs=true'

is what you need to do to in turn enable rtc_use_h264.

Note that you are responsible for paying h264 royalties if you distribute the product of that built.