Android webrtc vp8 encoding strange effect

胡海

Oct 11, 2017, 11:57:32 PM10/11/17
to discuss-webrtc
I fetched the android native code a few day ago and compiled  the demo successfully.When I use the AppRTCMobile on the bestv r3300(an Android TV box, running Android 4.4.2), the video it  encoded with vp8 encoder has a strange effect if the bandwidth limited to 800kbps or lower.There are some black dot on the image and they are orderly composing many matrix.If I replace the AppRTCMobile with the demo app AppRTCDemo which I compiled about 2 years ago the video will no has such effect under the same bandwidth limit.

胡海

Oct 12, 2017, 12:00:58 AM10/12/17
to discuss-webrtc
the video resolution is 640x480 fps is 30fps, I think it should not be caused by bandwidth limit too low.

在 2017年10月12日星期四 UTC+8上午11:57:32,胡海写道:

天堂的回响

Oct 12, 2017, 2:26:22 AM10/12/17
to discuss-webrtc
Why I always find the reason after I write a post...The difference between two demo is 'denoise' config, the AppRTCDemo enabled y plane denoise in vp8 encoder, instead, the AppRTCMobile disabled denoise processing.

在 2017年10月12日星期四 UTC+8上午11:57:32,天堂的回响写道: