Wanted: Data Engineer/ETL in Amsterdam

stefanooldeman

Oct 23, 2014, 5:35:02 AM10/23/14
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't know if this will be appreciated but a former college of mine shared an interesting role with me.
I'd like to pass this on for those who are looking for a job in the heart Amsterdam.
The role is Data engineer/ETL at Travelbird: http://pastebin.com/xPyTEqC7 their stack: Hadoop and Redshift and pentaho. (sorry no disco) But I know some people there who i've worked with, and we did use disco back then. But if you're into this data thing, I bet it doesn't matter that much (as long it's not Microsoft ;).

Cheers,
Stefano Oldeman