Braves Game Tonight

Jason Curran

Oct 11, 2010, 2:17:03 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Is anyone interested in going to the Braves game tonight?

Phillip Hodges

Oct 11, 2010, 2:17:53 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
No. And fuck Brooks Conrad.

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Oct 11, 2010, 2:22:37 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I agree on both

---

Kellum Welton

Kurt Jones

Oct 11, 2010, 2:25:06 PM10/11/10
to ATL Brahs
Group vote - Bigger breakdown yesterday: brooks conrad or the leprechaun? Why?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:17:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Braves Game Tonight

Phillip Hodges

Oct 11, 2010, 2:27:39 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
Conrad. The Lep spent 26 years on the professional level before hanging it up. respectable.

Conrad spent 4 months on the professional level before ass fucking all of Atlanta, no KY.

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Oct 11, 2010, 2:28:29 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
Brooks Conrad no question. The leprechaun let down 11 people after years of first class performance. Brooks Conrad let down 110,000+ people after never really proving himself.

---

Kellum Welton

Geoff Pope

Oct 11, 2010, 2:36:43 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Brooks Conrad without a a doubt. The Lep hung in there through thick and thin, no matter what the circumstances were. The Lep left everything it had out there and gave it all. Conrad walked out of the Ted with nothing. He is a bitch..
--
- Geoff Pope

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 11, 2010, 3:14:42 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Brooks "Bill Buckner" Conrad, choke artist of the new millenium. The guy had 3 errors, 2 of which cost us runs. Baseball may be a team sport, but he single-handedly lost that game. I've never heard so much profanity from fan of all ages, and I attended Ole Miss when Ed Orgeron was coach.

Unless the Lep shattered the dreams of millions of people from Louisiana to North Carolina, I'd say Brooks had the bigger breakdown. I've seen cross-eyed 4th graders field the ball better. Bring back Glaus or let Prado play with a torn oblique. Or call up Jeff Blauser.

--
W. Johnston Oppenheimer
186 Le Brun Rd. NE

Phillip Hodges

Oct 11, 2010, 10:33:42 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Guess I'll be the first: Brooks. Fucking. Conrad.

Sent from my iPhone

spen...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2010, 10:35:45 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah hge does but so does melky and I think bobby didn't want to win by putting him in

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:33:42 -0400

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2010, 11:36:11 PM10/11/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Ouch Kurt...ouch.

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:35:45 +0000

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:13:24 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
We've got a jumper at peach and 14th. Colony square.

Sent from my iPhone

Taff Wren

Oct 13, 2010, 4:16:19 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Did they jump or what?

--
TAFF WREN
The Wren Law Firm, LLC

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner.  The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" ~ Paul "Bear" Bryant

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please Note: Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of this transmittal, the information contained in this email message is attorney-client privileged and confidential material intended for the use of the intended recipient named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by a telephone call or email, and return the original message to us at the above email address.  Govern yourself accordingly.

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 13, 2010, 4:17:14 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Look who just jumped to the top of the going to hell list - its Phil!

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:17:13 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Not yet

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:18:25 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm watching. Looks like he's trying to build up courage

Sent from my iPhone

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2010, 4:20:27 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Need video

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:18:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Jumper!!!!

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 13, 2010, 4:21:37 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Which building? Is it 1180 Peachtree?

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 13, 2010, 4:22:34 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, colony square. I bet its a lawyer

Kellum Welton

Oct 13, 2010, 4:24:29 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Tell that pussy to do it.

---

Kellum Welton

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2010, 4:26:34 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Taff he will probably need a lawyer if he doesn't do it...at least I'd think.

From: Kellum Welton <kwel...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:24:29 -0400

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:22:28 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
400 colony square

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Oct 13, 2010, 4:34:06 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Phil, take a pic or video of it.

---

Kellum Welton

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 13, 2010, 4:34:45 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Play that song "Jumper" by 3rd Eye Blind as loud as you can from your office. It should work

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:36:14 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I just left. I've got video of him sitting on the edge. My coworker is going to take it the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPhone

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2010, 4:38:29 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Please send it out thanks. Better not be a wmv either.

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:36:14 -0400

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 4:47:25 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys. Tried to send 3 videos and they aren't going through. Maybe one will

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Try and recreate the scene from Joe Dirt when the cop lassos him with the bungee cord
--
- Geoff Pope

Kurt Jones

Oct 13, 2010, 4:48:29 PM10/13/10
to ATL Brahs
11alive online has pics.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:47:25 -0400

Geoff Pope

Oct 13, 2010, 4:37:36 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Try and recreate the scene from Joe Dirt when the cop lassos him with the bungee cord

--
- Geoff Pope

Phillip Hodges

Oct 13, 2010, 5:07:07 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
He chickened out.

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Oct 13, 2010, 5:10:47 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

U sound so disappointed

On Oct 13, 2010 5:07 PM, "Phillip Hodges" <phod...@gmail.com> wrote:

He chickened out.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2010, at 4:48 PM, "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 11alive online has pics...

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2010, 5:36:14 PM10/13/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Now he's just an attention craved bitch

From: Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:10:47 -0400

Kurt Jones

Oct 14, 2010, 8:29:37 AM10/14/10
to ATL Brahs
So did anyone else think last nights south park was as hilarious as I did. They did a parody on jersey shore and real houswives. They also made snooky a creature similar to snarf from thundercats.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:36:14 +0000

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 14, 2010, 8:59:49 AM10/14/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I caught it - hysterical. Liked the thundercats reference as well. Did anyone else see how the jumper incident turned out? You might want to take a look

Phillip Hodges

Oct 14, 2010, 9:02:38 AM10/14/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that makes me think the whole thing was staged to make TI look like a good guy. Conspiracy theory?

Sent from my iPhone

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2010, 10:21:44 AM10/14/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Snooki want smooooosh

From: Johnston Oppenheimer <jop...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:59:49 -0400

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2010, 10:24:10 AM10/14/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
How about the al qaeda flying plans into crowds of people...that was a little awkward but I laughed

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:02:38 -0400

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 7:42:15 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
If you could trade places with anyone in the world, who would you be? Discuss, citing specific reasons.

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 8:57:28 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
This is a good one Phil, seriously. I have to prepare for my answer.

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 9:24:48 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm out of the good material. Also, I hate you.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Oct 15, 2010, 9:36:17 AM10/15/10
to ATL Brahs
Hmmm. Good one. I would probably be jay-z. The following are my supporting reasons. First off, blacks just have way more fun. We may mock them about nearly everything, but I think they laugh at us behind our backs at how much they can get away with. BET, the welfare system, and Barack Obama are all examples. Also, the guy is multiculturally legit. The hardest thugs on death row give Hova props for his street cred. But then white-collar businessmen recognize him on the effing Forbes list as the next guy on the list. And how? By making songs, clothes, and appearances. Not to mention, he is married to the hottest woman of his race on the planet, and of course could get more. Who else can drink mai-tai's while nba-ers give him high fives? He has been the top person in his industry for a decade. Lives in the greatest city in the world. He is a true american success story in that he came from nothing. And in pure johnny cash fashion only wears black. That's why if I could be anyone, I would be the Jiggaman.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:42:15 -0400
Subject: Friday Discussion Topic

bjken...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2010, 9:38:18 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Well said kurt. Well said.

From: "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:36:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Friday Discussion Topic

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 9:45:44 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
I would be Kellum. Definately the coolest guy I've ever seen. If you don't believe him, ask him about it. Nothing is better than walking around in air force ones and retro Nike shirts while talking about how "sick" some guys champagne collection is or how "badass" Maseratis are.  Then when your done with that, you get to blow David Ross.

The only bad part would be talking shit all the time just to overcome suppressed memories from high school  about not being cool.

Peace.

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 10:08:51 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Well said Phillip. I was serious about this being a good question and me preparing for it. It's unfortunate that you can't tell the difference between a joke and a serious comment. You may want to work on that.

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 10:12:57 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Well, now I just feel mean and cold. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Stuart Emerson

Oct 15, 2010, 10:17:53 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I can really feel the tension heating up. it is indeed a great question and i'll respond shortly. please, nobody use jedi-mind tricks to steal the person i'm thinking about

Johnston Oppenheimer

Oct 15, 2010, 10:27:01 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Damn Phil, that was mean. What an asshole.

I would be Andy Roddick. Sure, he's not the top tennis player in the world, but he's one of the best. He's a smart ass, gets in everywhere he could possibly want to go and makes millions. And he's married to Brooklyn Decker. So even when he loses a heartbreaking match to Federer he can say, well, I may have lost, but I get to go to my hotel room and do anything and everything I can imagine to Brooklyn Decker, one of the hottest women in history, while Federer has an ugly beard of a wife to hide the fact that he is a poof. Plus Roddick can go wherever he wants without being particularly recognizable, but can still use his fame to his advantage when necessary. To sum it up, Roddick is a major asshole and one of my personal heroes.

Also, it is my birthday and I have the day off from work. I'm pretty depressed about turning 26, it sucks. Who is available to get outrageously drunk  today/tonight?

Geoff Pope

Oct 15, 2010, 10:27:54 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Justin Bieber?

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Stuart Emerson <emerson...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
- Geoff Pope

Clay Montgomery

Oct 15, 2010, 10:30:36 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I would be Tom Brady... Hall of Fame QB and Gisele... I think I've said enough!
--
Thanks,

Clay Montgomery
Atlanta, GA

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 10:38:12 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Geoff, I know you joke, but if you think about it, Beiber isn't a bad choice.
1. The guy is early in his career and already loaded.
2. He gets to hang out with Jay Z
3. If he's not already, he's going to crush some serious ass.
4. he will statistically outlive everyone else mentioned

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 10:39:02 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Beiber is also the most likely if the previously mentioned to have a threesome with the Olson twins.

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Oct 15, 2010, 10:40:30 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Capt. Ron tore that shit up while they were still in womb sorry

Geoff Pope

Oct 15, 2010, 10:40:13 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
No, seriously guys, I wouldn't be Justin Bieber. He's a fag. And once he hits puberty, his voice will change and he wont be making anywhere near the amount of hit records he's putting out now.

I think I would be Sid Bream. Sure, he'll never make it to Cooperstown, but as far as a hero of the game, he tops my list. He gave the Braves everything he had on that cold night in October of 1992. Just the thought of hearing Ski Caray say "Swung, line drive left field! One run is in! Here comes Bream! Here's the throw to the plate! He is...safe! Braves win! Braves win! Braves win! Braves win!...Braves win!" makes me want to hop on the next plane to Pittsburgh and blow up one of their buildings.

And for any of you who plan to hate, if you were Sid Bream, you'd be the hitting coach for the State College Spikes of the New York-Penn league, with State College snatch all over you day and night. Instead, your sitting behind a desk wishing you were someone else. Sid Bream doesnt want to be anyone else but the Sidmeister.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
- Geoff Pope

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 10:42:35 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
That was poetic. Damn near brought tears to my eyes. Well said.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Oct 15, 2010, 10:31:23 AM10/15/10
to ATL Brahs
In light or recent events, let's go ahead and make today's discussion a double-header:

Who would win in a no-holds barred deathmatch? Kellum with a butterknife and beer bottle ? Or phil with a fork and a pair of scissors. As always, vivid descriptions of the sequence of events is recommended.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Stuart Emerson <emerson...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:17:53 -0400

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 11:42:14 AM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Good call Joppy. Brooklyn decker for the win.

---

Kellum Welton

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 12:33:20 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
A lot of people come to mind when contemplating this topic: Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Lil Wayne, Lebron James, Mark Zuckerburg, Nick & Christian Candy.  I think if you actually want to be another person, many options have to be weighed such as age, ass pulling ability, success level, if they can do things you can't, dong piece, global recognition. Basically, by your selection, you are saying this person can do things or has done things that I can not do or have not done.  So before you make your selection, you should recognize the reasons your are not living to your full potential, then analyze those reasons, then throw those reasons out the window, because there is no reason why any of us can't be these people; or someone bigger and better than all of them combined.  My point: get the fuck out there and crush it.  Because we only have one life, so make each day count, because you won't get that day back once it's gone.

Now, on to my selection.  I realize I may receive ridicule for my selection, so I will first list why I want to be this bad ass, then I will list his name.  This guy is 25, holds the distinction for being the most expensive player in history to the biggest sport in the world, is one of the most marketable and accomplished athletes/people in the world, basically has any and every option in life open to him where he can do anything he wants, forever.  If you're face and athletic performance create a global brand and value, you have the world by the balls until you die.  You're making whopper $$, which can take you down any road you want to go, whether it's investing in renewable energy, opening nightclubs, building a house for your mom, starting a slew of restaurants, branding a clothing line, or launching a hedge fund.  Whatever you touch turns to gold, boom.  Plus, you have the cushion to act however you want: total a Ferrari on the way to practice, cool; have 28 model girlfriends, cool. He's an international icon with 1 trillion doors to open, and they're all unlocked.  Cristiano Ronaldo.

--
Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 1:13:57 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah dude. Huge plus that he lives in Spain, and he's a total dick to people, which I can personally relate to. If you look his personal stats they will say: Favorite music: Party music. Girlfriend: No. Residence: Portugal, Spain, England. He has no restraints to the media, and his image can't be tarnished by his actions, so he acts and does whatever he wants. Winner.

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Oct 15, 2010, 1:18:21 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to have to agree that Ronaldo is the best choice. The only thing I could think of that might be better would be Arjen Robben. Same as Ronaldo, but he does it in Amsterdam. But he might not crush as much ass as Ronaldo...

Sent from my iPhone

spen...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2010, 1:47:09 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I think you all know who I would be

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:18:21 -0400

Cody Smith

Oct 15, 2010, 1:52:54 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
i am going to quote Kenny Powers here: "In America, people fucking
hate soccer. And, honestly, that's the way it should be."

Capt Ron Wins

On 10/15/10, spen...@gmail.com <spen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you all know who I would be

Kurt Jones

Oct 15, 2010, 1:53:12 PM10/15/10
to ATL Brahs
Yes blake... We know... The greatest quarterback of all time... Dan Marino!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:47:09 +0000

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 1:53:30 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Why though?

---

Kellum Welton

Kellum Welton

Oct 15, 2010, 1:55:16 PM10/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Kenny Powers, characterized as the greatest loser ever.

---

Kellum Welton

Cody Smith

Oct 15, 2010, 2:45:00 PM10/15/10