A New Year 2013 Message

Tep Sastri

Dec 28, 2012, 7:51:51 PM12/28/12
to directk...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone -

Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year 2013!

The last message I posted at Direct Knowledge Group was dated  10/28/2009 at the time I was quite active.  Then there was an uncertainty period whether or not Google management might disband the Groups idea, so I stopped posting due to confusion. The Google company announced their New Google Groups later in December 2010 at the time I completely lost interest in the Google Groups because the waiting time was too long!

Today I am back, as enthusiastic as ever, and find two "new" members who joined our group in 2011!  I am happy to welcome you both to this Forum, although it is several months late.

Let's be active in posting ideas and thoughts about Direct Knowledge. Let's do it as much as we can in the coming year of 2013.

 Best wishes to you all.  Be well and happy everywhere you are.