[Dillo-dev] GROWS fixes

Sebastian Geerken

Apr 23, 2016, 12:06:16 PM4/23/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi!

After the recent changes, dillo handles 'height' specially for tables
and textblocks: now, it is not possible anymore that the height of
table or a textblock is less than the inherent height. This fixes

- <http://forums.thinkbroadband.com> and
- <https://linicks.net/AnAdIc/> (looks as with dillo 3.0.5).

For tables, dillo behaves the same way as Firefox; for textblock not
quite, but somewhat similar as dillo 3.0.5. This means that there is
no regression, and that texblock heights may be worked on after the
next release.

Sebastian

signature.asc

Nick Warne

Apr 23, 2016, 12:36:05 PM4/23/16
to Sebastian Geerken, dill...@dillo.org
Hi Seb,
Brilliant job - thank you very much.

Since I 'rediscovered Dillo' after 14 years or so, I am using it now
more and more every day. So fast.

I also wish more people would produce 'proper' web pages - Dillo is far
the best on these - e.g. one game I play twice a day is the great
'scrabble challenge':

http://ironphoenix.org/scrabble/

Just bloody perfect in Dillo!

Again, many thanks,

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."

Jorge Arellano Cid

Apr 23, 2016, 7:00:13 PM4/23/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 05:33:53PM +0100, Nick Warne wrote:
> Hi Seb,
>
> On 23/04/16 17:04, Sebastian Geerken wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >After the recent changes, dillo handles 'height' specially for tables
> >and textblocks: now, it is not possible anymore that the height of
> >table or a textblock is less than the inherent height. This fixes
> >
> >- <http://forums.thinkbroadband.com> and
> >- <https://linicks.net/AnAdIc/> (looks as with dillo 3.0.5).
> >
> >For tables, dillo behaves the same way as Firefox; for textblock not
> >quite, but somewhat similar as dillo 3.0.5. This means that there is
> >no regression, and that texblock heights may be worked on after the
> >next release.

Also very good in this case [1]!

[1] http://www.btgpactual.mdgms.com/www/chile/resume.html

--