[Dillo-dev] dillo on NetBSD/evbarm(earmhf) with RaspberryPI

1 view

Jun Ebihara

May 13, 2014, 9:12:03 PM5/13/14
to dill...@dillo.org
I'm work for dillo with NetBSD/evbarm on RaspberryPI.

On NetBSD/evbarm(earmhf), dillo fails to start up
because some HTML tables calclation problem.
With apply patch contains this article,Dillo works fine on my RaspberryPI.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2014/04/22/msg002386.html

thanx.
--
Jun Ebihara

Jorge Arellano Cid

May 13, 2014, 10:19:01 PM5/13/14
to dill...@dillo.org
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:12:03AM +0900, Jun Ebihara wrote:
> I'm work for dillo with NetBSD/evbarm on RaspberryPI.
>
> On NetBSD/evbarm(earmhf), dillo fails to start up
> because some HTML tables calclation problem.
> With apply patch contains this article,Dillo works fine on my RaspberryPI.
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2014/04/22/msg002386.html
>
> thanx.

Thanks, we'll look at it ASAP.

(BTW, I've already read the patch but I'm currently working
on a few bugs in the image code).

--
Cheers
Jorge.-