[Dillo-dev] Download bug

1 view

Nick Warne

May 28, 2016, 7:58:47 AM5/28/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi All,

Great work going on - Dillo is now my first choice of browser (apart
from when I need to do banking stuff and such that relies on heavy JS
crap).

I just noticed that when using the download feature (mjpeg etc.), Dillo
default is to $HOME/dillodown

Well, is that directory doesn't exist (I had to create it), the
download aborts.

Perhaps specify a .dillo/downloads directory created at install?

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."

Jorge Arellano Cid

May 29, 2016, 6:11:17 PM5/29/16
to dill...@dillo.org
On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 12:56:26PM +0100, Nick Warne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Great work going on - Dillo is now my first choice of browser (apart
> from when I need to do banking stuff and such that relies on heavy JS
> crap).
>
> I just noticed that when using the download feature (mjpeg etc.), Dillo
> default is to $HOME/dillodown
>
> Well, is that directory doesn't exist (I had to create it), the
> download aborts.
>
> Perhaps specify a .dillo/downloads directory created at install?

Please read your dillorc.

(then read the one in the hg repo, or help page, and make your choices)

--
Cheers
Jorge.-