[Dillo-dev] Commands on Dillo

Marcos D.

Apr 20, 2016, 6:12:47 PM4/20/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi;

I'm not sure if this happens only on my device, but, I can't Copy and
Paste in Dillo (3.0.2 and 3.0.5).
There is a way to enable this commands, or it's going to be available in
a future version?

Thanks;
Marcos D.

Twitter: @marcos_5000

Marcos D.

Apr 20, 2016, 9:56:19 PM4/20/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Let me explain:

I'm using DIllo on Ubuntu 12.04.
I can't paste URL to address bar, for example.
Or, I can't copy text from a page on Dillo to a notepad...

Marcos D.

Nick Warne

Apr 21, 2016, 2:45:05 PM4/21/16
to Marcos D., dill...@dillo.org

On 21/04/16 02:54, Marcos D. wrote:
> Let me explain:
> I'm using DIllo on Ubuntu 12.04.I can't paste URL to address bar, for example.Or, I can't copy text from a page on Dillo to a notepad...
> Marcos D.
>> On 21/04/2016, Marcos D. <marcos...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> > Hi;
>> >
>> > I'm not sure if this happens only on my device, but, I can't Copy and
>> > Paste in Dillo (3.0.2 and 3.0.5).
>> > There is a way to enable this commands, or it's going to be available in
>> > a future version?

I don't understand. How do you do it? I use Slackware with xfce4, and
just selecting text with the mouse, Ctrl+c and then Ctrl+v pastes it.

Even just selecting text then right+left mouse buttons work OK.

?

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."

higuita

Apr 21, 2016, 5:39:09 PM4/21/16
to Nick Warne, dill...@dillo.org
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:42:57 +0100, Nick Warne <ni...@linicks.net> wrote:
> right+left mouse buttons work OK.

This is a emulation for the middle click... you can middle click
directly if you have that mouse button

Higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a