[Dillo-dev] Dillo Buildroot package

Johannes Hofmann

Jun 3, 2014, 3:30:49 PM6/3/14
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi,

thanks to Peter Seiderer there now is a Dillo Buildroot [1]
package [2] available.

Cheers,
Johannes

[1] http://buildroot.net
[2] http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=65b47530229b1ebaa4e2d40ff765614bbd6423ca

roger...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2014, 11:25:22 PM6/3/14
to dill...@dillo.org

> On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 09:28:31PM +0200, Johannes Hofmann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thanks to Peter Seiderer there now is a Dillo Buildroot [1]
>package [2] available.
>
>Cheers,
>Johannes

I do something similar here using Gentoo, setting up a Gentoo Linux
distribution on a 64 bit quad core for cross-compiling Gentoo based packages
for my slower 32 bit Pentium3 boxes.

If I had embedded 32 bit platforms, I likely could now easily build from source
for the embedded platforms. Works seemingly flawlessly so far, aside from the
effect of using the slow & heavy Python scripting used within Gentoo's
(Portage) package management system.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/