[Dillo-dev] Site doesn't render - just HTML code

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nick Warne

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午2:33:472016/9/16
收件者:dill...@dillo.org

Only me again :)

Firefox, links and lynx render this page OK, but Dillo just shows the
HTML code:

http://www.afrowsoft.co.uk

?

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."

Jorge Arellano Cid

未讀,
2016年9月21日 上午11:35:362016/9/21
收件者:dill...@dillo.org
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 07:31:45PM +0100, Nick Warne wrote:

> Only me again :)
>
> Firefox, links and lynx render this page OK, but Dillo just shows the
> HTML code:
>
> http://www.afrowsoft.co.uk
>
> ?

I gave it a quick look with no luck. After a second review the
problem showed up. Please try the attached patch.

It happened to me in the past, and as the comments for doxygen
show, there may be more cases.

If somebody else has experienced this, please try the patch and
send feedback.

--
Cheers
Jorge.-