[Dillo-dev] Dillo documentation delivered daily

Jeremy Henty

Mar 4, 2015, 8:10:21 AM3/4/15
to Dillo developers

My website is up again[1] and I have added a daily build of the Dillo
documentation (having noticed that the version on the Dillo site is
over a year old).

HTML: http://starurchin.org/dillo/doc/html/index.html
tarball: http://starurchin.org/dillo/doc/dillo-doc.tar.gz

(Note that the tarball has moved from its old location.)

Doxygen generates quite a few errors when building the docs. I would
like to fix them (if only to have less noise from my cron jobs).
Would the Dillo devs be interested in the patches?

Regards

Jeremy Henty

[1] Nginx spontaneously decided not to run until I tweaked its
configuration. No idea why, but at least it is fixed.

eocene

Mar 4, 2015, 11:59:32 AM3/4/15
to dill...@dillo.org
Jeremy wrote:
> My website is up again[1]

Great! It's good to hear from you again...

> and I have added a daily build of the Dillo
> documentation (having noticed that the version on the Dillo site is
> over a year old).
>
> HTML: http://starurchin.org/dillo/doc/html/index.html
> tarball: http://starurchin.org/dillo/doc/dillo-doc.tar.gz
>
> (Note that the tarball has moved from its old location.)

Will update links.

> Doxygen generates quite a few errors when building the docs. I would
> like to fix them (if only to have less noise from my cron jobs).
> Would the Dillo devs be interested in the patches?

Even though I haven't been dealing with doxygen stuff myself, I would
certainly presume so.