[Dillo-dev] ComplexButtonResource initial size

Jorge Arellano Cid

Jun 16, 2016, 11:33:24 PM6/16/16
to Dillo mailing list
Hi Sebastian,

While testing the design corrections of the parser's nesting handling,
I noticed ComplexButtonResource takes full width as initial size.

e.g. A<button></button>

I didn't find where to set its initial size.

Would you mind giving it a look?

--
Cheers
Jorge.-

Sebastian Geerken

Jun 18, 2016, 8:36:56 AM6/18/16
to dill...@dillo.org
On Do, Jun 16, 2016, Jorge Arellano Cid wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> While testing the design corrections of the parser's nesting handling,
> I noticed ComplexButtonResource takes full width as initial size.
>
> e.g. A<button></button>
>
> I didn't find where to set its initial size.
>
> Would you mind giving it a look?

Has been fixed, see recent commit.

<button> is displayed as

- dw::core::ui::Embed, referring to
- dw::core::ui::ComplexButtonResource, implemented by
- dw::fltk::ui::FltkComplexButtonResource, referring to another
- dw::core::Widget (actually dw::Textblock).

Furhermore, there is another viewport (Fltk widget) between the latter
two, so that the latter widget/textblock is technically a toplevel
widget.

To make it behave similar to an inline widget, a new flag was
introduced (treatAsInline).

Sebastian

signature.asc