[Dillo-dev] Hello!

Per Andersson

Apr 17, 2016, 6:26:10 AM4/17/16
to dill...@dillo.org
(my previous messages did not reach the list, it seems: trying again)

I am the new guy: programming since 1976 (before that it was only hardware).
I have tried most fields in software, except databases.

I live in Arlöv in southern Sweden. I'm also a musician and archive researcher/genealogist.

Before i can do anything useful, I need some general understanding of the project and the software.

Best regards

Per Andersson

Senior developer
Artifex Software

art...@europe.com

PS My company has no connection with the makers of Ghostscript! ( I had the name first :-)

Nick Warne

Apr 17, 2016, 6:46:35 AM4/17/16
to Per Andersson, dill...@dillo.org
Hi Per,

On 17/04/16 11:23, Per Andersson wrote:
> (my previous messages did not reach the list, it seems: trying again)

One of your messages reached the list - I replied:

http://lists.dillo.org/pipermail/dillo-dev/2016-April/010756.html

It doesn't appear in the archive, though.

Nick

> I am the new guy: programming since 1976 (before that it was only hardware).
> I have tried most fields in software, except databases.
> I live in Arlöv in southern Sweden. I'm also a musician and archive
> researcher/genealogist.
> Before i can do anything useful, I need some general understanding of the
> project and the software.
> Best regards
>
> Per Andersson
>
> Senior developer
> Artifex Software
>
> art...@europe.com
> PS My company has no connection with the makers of Ghostscript! ( I had the name
> first :-)

Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."
-- Doctor Who "Androids of Tara"

Jorge Arellano Cid

Apr 17, 2016, 9:18:16 AM4/17/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi Per,

Is good to see you're still there!

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 11:44:23AM +0100, Nick Warne wrote:
> Hi Per,
>
> On 17/04/16 11:23, Per Andersson wrote:
> >(my previous messages did not reach the list, it seems: trying again)
>
> One of your messages reached the list - I replied:
>
> http://lists.dillo.org/pipermail/dillo-dev/2016-April/010756.html
>
> It doesn't appear in the archive, though.

@Per: please send only plain text to dillo-dev. It's simpler and, BTW,
most of HTML email gets filtered out somewhere.

--
Cheers
Jorge.-

Nick Warne

Apr 17, 2016, 10:09:30 AM4/17/16
to dill...@dillo.org

On 17/04/16 14:15, Jorge Arellano Cid wrote:

> @Per: please send only plain text to dillo-dev. It's simpler and, BTW,
> most of HTML email gets filtered out somewhere.

Per is a MS Windows guy :/

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."
-- Doctor Who "Androids of Tara"

Per Andersson

Apr 17, 2016, 12:07:37 PM4/17/16
to Dillo Dev
> Per is a MS Windows guy :/

Please don't call me that. I have never liked anything from M$!

My mail provider insists on formatting, unless I explicitly deselect it at
every message. I forget that sometimes.

My earlier messages were sent from another mail account. They never reached the list. Nick got a private copy!

Per

Nick Warne

Apr 17, 2016, 12:38:19 PM4/17/16
to Dillo Dev
Hi Per,

On 17/04/16 17:05, Per Andersson wrote:
>> Per is a MS Windows guy :/
>
> Please don't call me that. I have never liked anything from M$!
>
> My mail provider insists on formatting, unless I explicitly deselect it at
> every message. I forget that sometimes.
>
> My earlier messages were sent from another mail account. They never reached the list. Nick got a private copy!

Didn't mean to be rude, but the e-mail client decides how the content is
sent - not your ISP.

Set your e-mail client to send text messages only.

Nick