Re: [Dillo-dev] Dillo-dev Digest,v19#12 UI font size

Plmalternate Plmalternate

Aug 29, 2015, 1:35:41 PM8/29/15
to dill...@dillo.org
> From: Jorge Arellano Cid <jc...@dillo.org>
> There's also "font_min_size". I use this in my dillorc:
>
> # Minimum font size
> font_min_size=18

Thank you, sir. I have that set also. It affects only the text size
of the content of the html document (e.g., a web page) for me. UI font
is unaffected for me. Can anyone confirm that they have enlarged the
font size SPEFICALLY of the UI? I'm not averse to recompiling but I
don't know where to look in the source code.

Jorge Arellano Cid

Aug 29, 2015, 9:49:27 PM8/29/15
to dill...@dillo.org
On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 01:33:28PM -0400, Plmalternate Plmalternate wrote:
> > From: Jorge Arellano Cid <jc...@dillo.org>
> > There's also "font_min_size". I use this in my dillorc:
> >
> > # Minimum font size
> > font_min_size=18
>
> Thank you, sir. I have that set also. It affects only the text size
> of the content of the html document (e.g., a web page) for me. UI font
> is unaffected for me. Can anyone confirm that they have enlarged the
> font size SPEFICALLY of the UI? I'm not averse to recompiling but I
> don't know where to look in the source code.

Ah, now I see. font_factor & friends and CSS affect rendered
code not UI fonts. There's no dillorc option for this.

If you can code C/C++, you may start in tipwin.cc, in
CustButton::CustButton() function, and add something like:

labelsize(18);

then dig further in the code to resize the buttons
(FLTK doesn't do it automatically), and remake them to your
taste.

--
Cheers
Jorge.-