[Dillo-dev] Patch: fix the flowchart diagram in the dw::Table class docs

Jeremy Henty

May 31, 2015, 9:51:49 PM5/31/15
to Dillo developers

The main body of the dw::Table class documentation starts with a
flowchart diagram of some dw::Table method calls. But this diagram
refers to a method dw::Table::calcColumnExtremes() that is no longer
used and has been renamed to dw::Table::_unused_calcColumnExtremes().
(There is a warning that GROWS made some of this documentation
obsolete.) So I dug into the code and came up with a patch that I
think fixes the diagram. I have attached before and after images of
the diagram so that you can compare. I would love some feedback!

http://starurchin.org/dillo/patch/doxygen-dw-table-hh-dependency-diagram.html

And this patch removes dw::Table::_unused_calcColumnExtremes().

http://starurchin.org/dillo/patch/remove-dw-table-_unused_calcColumnExtremes.html

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty
00_old_dot_inline_dotgraph_12.png
01_new_dot_inline_dotgraph_12.png

Sebastian Geerken

Jun 2, 2015, 4:13:39 PM6/2/15
to dill...@dillo.org
I've committed both, the first (diagram) with some changes. The table
code is now stable enough so that it makes sense to update the
documentation. (The rest should be reviewed, too.)

BTW, there are also some more changes in the repository at
<http://flpsed.org/hgweb/dillo_grows>, see the general documentation
about widget sizes there.

Sebastian
signature.asc