[Dillo-dev] Sad news

Jorge Arellano Cid

Oct 13, 2016, 8:57:32 AM10/13/16
to Dillo mailing list
Hi,

I'd like to inform our users and contributors, that we're mourning
the loss of a friend, and core dillo developer.

He was with us along the road for 16 years or so. A brilliant, and
dedicated person, sharing his talents with us, the main architect of
Dillo widgets, a reserved person with altruism and a ludic sense of
humor.

He will be missed as a person, friend, and fellow developer.

Sebastian passed away in late September this year,

Fare thy well,
in your future endeavours outside this realm!

--

Jorge.-

John Found

Oct 13, 2016, 9:18:47 AM10/13/16
to dill...@dillo.org
My condolences to all his relatives and friends!
--
John Found <john...@asm32.info>

higuita

Oct 13, 2016, 10:13:36 PM10/13/16
to Dillo mailing list
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:37:37 -0300, Jorge Arellano Cid <jc...@dillo.org>
wrote:
> I'd like to inform our users and contributors, that we're mourning
> the loss of a friend, and core dillo developer.

Sad news indeed, he will be missed.

Rest in peace and may his memory remain with us and inside dillo code!

Higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a

Nick Warne

Oct 14, 2016, 5:59:27 PM10/14/16
to dill...@dillo.org
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:37:37 -0300
Jorge Arellano Cid <jc...@dillo.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to inform our users and contributors, that we're mourning
> the loss of a friend, and core dillo developer.
>
> He was with us along the road for 16 years or so. A brilliant, and
> dedicated person, sharing his talents with us, the main architect of
> Dillo widgets, a reserved person with altruism and a ludic sense of
> humor.
>
> He will be missed as a person, friend, and fellow developer.
>
> Sebastian passed away in late September this year,
>
> Fare thy well,
> in your future endeavours outside this realm!

Please send my best wishes to all who knew him, and my best regards to
family and friends.

Real life is real, but sometimes Internet life is real.

I guess (never, ever guess!) Seb was not old. My I ask how/why?

Regards,

Nick
--
"Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."

Diego .

Oct 21, 2016, 3:56:36 AM10/21/16
to Nick Warne, dill...@dillo.org