[Dillo-dev] valgrind errors

1 view

eocene

Jun 22, 2016, 5:31:22 PM6/22/16
to dill...@dillo.org

Was just having a look at the valgrind errors, and I think the
main one is in textblock.cc:

int leftBorder = boxOffsetX () + leftInnerPadding
+ (lines->size () == 0 ? line1OffsetEff : 0);

leftBorder being set to line1OffsetEff when line1OffsetEff
has not been initialized.

eocene

Jun 22, 2016, 5:38:47 PM6/22/16
to dill...@dillo.org

Another one is containerAllocationState not getting initialized in
OOFPositionedMgr.

eocene

Jun 22, 2016, 5:46:18 PM6/22/16
to dill...@dillo.org
I wrote:

> Was just having a look at the valgrind errors, and I think the
> main one is in textblock.cc:
>
> int leftBorder = boxOffsetX () + leftInnerPadding
> + (lines->size () == 0 ? line1OffsetEff : 0);
>
> leftBorder being set to line1OffsetEff when line1OffsetEff
> has not been initialized.

I should have said 'making use of the value of line1OffsetEff'.
I wasn't paying any attention to the specifics of the calculation
because textblock has changed a lot since I worked on it...

Sebastian Geerken

Jun 26, 2016, 8:26:42 AM6/26/16
to dill...@dillo.org
On Mi, Jun 22, 2016, eocene wrote:

> Was just having a look at the valgrind errors, and I think the
> main one is in textblock.cc:
>
> int leftBorder = boxOffsetX () + leftInnerPadding
> + (lines->size () == 0 ? line1OffsetEff : 0);
>
> leftBorder being set to line1OffsetEff when line1OffsetEff
> has not been initialized.

Fixed. (With one open issue which has been an open issue for a long
time.)

Sebastian

signature.asc

Sebastian Geerken

Jun 26, 2016, 9:17:14 AM6/26/16
to dill...@dillo.org
On Mi, Jun 22, 2016, eocene wrote:
> Another one is containerAllocationState not getting initialized in
> OOFPositionedMgr.

Fixed, too.

Sebastian

signature.asc