[Dillo-dev] Bug report - enterpress_forces_submit; mouse cursor wonky

Nick Warne

Jun 8, 2016, 1:40:56 PM6/8/16
to dill...@dillo.org
Hi all,

Hard one to explain. First some info; I am running:

Slackware 14.1
Xfce4 4.10.0
Latest stable kernel 3.18.35 (updated today)

Now, I have a word search/dictionary page with several fields, and for
some reason Dillo needs to use the mouse to 'process' the submit form
- I haven't investigated what can be wrong with my HTML to make Dillo
just use 'enter' to 'submit' yet.

I added dillorc option enterpress_forces_submit=YES and now the page
'submit' works with the enter key.

But when doing so, sometimes the mouse cursor disappears altogether
afterwards (but it is still there as in the WM toolbar it appears
again) You can see the Dillo toolbar icons depress but no mouse.
Sometimes the mouse cursor changes to a 'I' and stays like that (in
Dillo).

The behaviour is totally random.

The page to test is here:

https://linicks.net/AnAdIc/

Just use the first field to mess around in. Try 'dillo' first, then
just add extra letters or other words to test (as Dillo saves the cache
- we need to refresh it).

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward? That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."