最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Stephen Paul Weber

未読、
2016/11/01 18:54:162016/11/01
To: dill...@dillo.org
Can others log into Github with Dillo tip? I just built and installed and
while I no longer see errors about cookie date formats with tip like I did
with the version I had installed, it still does not log me in.

I am using two factor auth with Github, in case that make a difference
compared to anyone else's experience.

Thanks for any help :)

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted

Jorge Arellano Cid

未読、
2016/11/02 9:16:332016/11/02
To: dill...@dillo.org
On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 10:52:29PM +0000, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
> Can others log into Github with Dillo tip? I just built and installed and
> while I no longer see errors about cookie date formats with tip like I did
> with the version I had installed, it still does not log me in.
>
> I am using two factor auth with Github, in case that make a difference
> compared to anyone else's experience.
>
> Thanks for any help :)

I haven't used github, maybe somebody else can help here.

--
Cheers
Jorge.-

全員に返信