Re: [Dillo-dev] Dillo-dev Digest, Vol 19, Issue 11 - UI font size

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Plmalternate Plmalternate

未讀,
2015年8月28日 晚上9:52:192015/8/28
收件者:dill...@dillo.org
> From: Jeremy Henty <onep...@starurchin.org>
> Plmalternate Plmalternate wrote:
>
>> If I could figure out how to change the UI font size so it was big
>> enough for me to see, it would be perfect.
>
> I do this by setting "font_factor=1.4" in dillorc (it is under
> "RENDERING SECTION").
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeremy Henty

Thank you, sir. I tried that wth 1.4, 1.5, and 5.0, rebooting each
time. Makes no difference I can see on either a 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04
with plain Openbox or a 64 bit PCLOS with LXDE.

I suspected I should put something in ~/.fltk/fltk.org/fltk.prefs but
when I searched on that filename the only things I found touching on
the subject did so simply to say that was wrong.

Just to be clear: I'm talking about the font size of the text buttons/menus:

1st bar:
"File" & whatever is in the url field like "example.com"
2nd bar left:
"Back", "Forw", "Home", "Reload", "Save", "Stop", "Book", and "Tools".
2nd bar right:
"Images x of y" & "Page z kb"

For some of those there is a corresponding icon, the size of which is
SLIGHTLY adjustable through Tools, Panel Size, but text size doesn't
change as far as I can see. I could do without the icons, personally,
but that's just me.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄