RE: Repository testing

Anderson, Steven

Oct 9, 2013, 8:55:10 AM10/9/13
to Mary Philpott, Debra DeJonker-Berry, digitalco...@googlegroups.com
Mary,

Awesome that you are using it! Sadly, I'm actually on vacation until tomorrow, but will ask Eben to look over it (or take a look when I get back in town tonight).

In terms of what you are doing, are you just testing the system? Before uploading every single one of your items, that would need to be done on the production server. Once you reach a point that it seems to be working for what you want to do with the system with a few test records, let us know and we can setup an account on the production (public) server.

Additionally, edit functionality for items is a bug I'm still fully fixing. I had hoped to have had it done September 27th before I left on vacation but didn't have it yet complete to make a new release. It should be functional sometime either Thursday or Friday (and I'll email the digitalcommonwealth group with a list of bug fixes and improvements).

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Anderson
Web Services - Digital Library Repository Developer
617-859-2393
sand...@bpl.org