Search results error

Benson, Amy

Sep 11, 2013, 9:27:50 PM9/11/13
to digitalco...@googlegroups.com
I selected the Watertown Free Public Library collection as a search parameter and set the number of images per page to 100. There were 101 matches, according to the system. The first page of the results displayed as expected (although I no longer see an image in the record for 1 Center Street). When I clicked Next, I got the error message.

Amy.

Benson, Amy

Sep 11, 2013, 9:38:18 PM9/11/13
to digitalco...@googlegroups.com
First of all, a correction to what I wrote below. I selected Watertown Free Library as the Institution for my search, not collection.

When I started over, and selected the collection "Watertown Historic Buildings Gallery" there were 100 matches, and all worked as it should.

When I created the new test record earlier, I selected "submit as draft". I listed the Watertown Free Public Library as the owning institution. I think that test record might be causing the search results problem I noticed.

By the way, how does a person get to records that are submitted as drafts, or as Needs review? I couldn't figure it out.

Best,
Amy.
I selected the Watertown Free Public Library collection as a search parameter and set the number of images per page to 100. There were 101 matches, according to the system. The first page of the results displayed as expected (although I no longer see an image in the record for 1 Center Street). When I clicked Next, I got the error message.

Amy.

Benson, Amy

Sep 11, 2013, 9:47:30 PM9/11/13
to digitalco...@googlegroups.com
One more update: I figured out how to get to records that are drafts or need review.

Amy.
How did you do it.  I had the same problem when I created a small collection for the Lee Library Association last weekend.
Deb

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:47:30 PM UTC-4, Benson, Amy wrote:
One more update: I figured out how to get to records that are drafts or need review.

Amy.

Sep 26, 2013, 9:28:59 AM9/26/13
to digitalco...@googlegroups.com
(I replied last night to Deb. Putting this on the listsrv as well)

Deb,

If you view all of your items, there is a "Status" facet on the left hand side. That should allow one to filter on draft, needs review, or published. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

As an aside, planning to do an update to the system with a change / bug fix list on Friday. Making this more visible along with issues Amy found will be part of this.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Anderson
Web Services - Digital Library Repository Developer
617-859-2393
sand...@bpl.org