PERICLES newsletter - July 2016

Ligios, Linda

Jul 26, 2016, 11:46:50 AM7/26/16
to digital-...@googlegroups.com

*Apologies for cross posting*

The July edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter is out now: http://eepurl.com/b6O0TP

In this issue you can learn more about our plans for an international meeting and conference in association with the Digital Preservation Coalition and DPC Awards later this year. You can also read about upcoming deliverables and events, amongst other items of interest to the digital preservation community. The next edition will be out in September 2016.

PERICLES FP7 is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union, which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change. For more information please visit our website, http://pericles-project.eu or follow us on twitter on @PericlesFP7

Linda Ligios

EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES

http://pericles-project.eu/