Stream Proposal for AMIA '16

Shira Peltzman

Feb 1, 2016, 1:38:12 PM2/1/16
to Digital Curation
Hi all,

In case you have not seen previous announcements, I wanted to bring to your attention a stream proposal for this year's AMIA conference in Pittsburgh about the intersection of audiovisual content and digital preservation. Please take a look if you have a moment.

The stream proposal will be open for one more week. We are still emphatically accepting signatures of support for the stream as well as proposals for presentations. There's also a list of topics people are interested in seeing covered -- use this as a jumping off point for your talk proposal and/or to add ideas of your own.

Questions or comments? Email us at: amia2016digipres@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Shira Peltzman, Rebecca Fraimow, Ashley Blewer, and Kathryn Gronsbell