New Post in Born-Digital Access Series: Julia Kim on Researcher Interactions with Born-Digital

Anne Graham

Jan 28, 2016, 10:56:31 AM1/28/16
to SAA, arch...@forums.archivists.org, meta...@forums.archivists.org, digital-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

On behalf of the SAA Electronic Records Section blog editorial team, I’d like to invite you to check out the latest post in the bloggERS Series on Born-Digital Access:

"Researcher Interactions with Born-Digital: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Reading Room" by Julia Kim

bloggERS is featuring an ongoing series about access to born-digital materials, including posts written by practitioners who are defining the future of born-digital access. We invite readers to comment on the posts and engage in a conversation about this important and exciting topic.

Anne Graham