New Post in OSS4Pres 2.0 Workshop Series: Heidi Elaine Kelly on "Design Requirements for Better Open Source Tools"

16 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Ariadne Rehbein

ungelesen,
25.04.2017, 17:44:0625.04.17
an e...@forums.archivists.org, arch...@forums.archivists.org, meta...@forums.archivists.org, digital-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

On behalf of the SAA Electronic Records Section blog editorial team, I’d like to invite you to check out the latest post in the bloggERS! Series on the OSS4Pres 2.0 Workshop (the second annual Open Source Software for Preservation Workshop held at iPRES 2016.)

“OSS4Pres 2.0: Design Requirements for Better Open Source Tools” by Heidi Elaine Kelly

John Scancella

ungelesen,
26.04.2017, 07:58:0426.04.17
an Digital Curation, e...@forums.archivists.org, arch...@forums.archivists.org, meta...@forums.archivists.org
Who should we contact if we have suggestions for additions?

Ariadne Rehbein

ungelesen,
28.04.2017, 11:51:1928.04.17
an digital-...@googlegroups.com, e...@forums.archivists.org, arch...@forums.archivists.org, meta...@forums.archivists.org
Hi John,

Thanks for asking! Commenting on the post is ideal, unless you'd prefer to talk directly with Heidi by email (contact info at the end of the post.) She'll share any feedback with the people involved in the FOSS Development Requirements group.

We have a few more upcoming blog posts in our OSS4Pres 2.0 workshop series, but you might also be interested in a Code4Lib journal article on the workshop, "OSS4EVA: Using Open-Source Tools to Fulfill Digital Preservation Requirements" by Janet Carleton, Heidi Dowding, Marty Gengenbach, Blake Graham, Sam Meister, Jessica Moran, Shira Peltzman, Julie Seifert, and Dorothy Waugh.

Thank you,

Ariadne
SAA ERS Communications Liaison

Allen antworten