Registration now open for Archivematica Camp Baltimore, June 20-22

Sara Allain

Apr 17, 2018, 2:20:56 PM4/17/18
to Digital Curation
Early bird registration for Archivematica Camp Baltimore, taking place at Johns Hopkins University from June 20-22, is now open!

Early bird registration: $400 USD

Early bird registration will be available until May 20thFull registration gets you three full days of training, discussion, and deep dive sessions into related topics like METS visualization and preservation planning, taught by experienced Archivematica users and developers. Full registration also includes coffee and tea breaks for all three days and free food at the group social event on Wednesday night.

The registration limit is 35 people, so don't wait! To register, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivematica-camp-baltimore-registration-45045169314

After May 20th, full registration will cost $450. At that time we'll also be opening up a limited number of registrations for Day 1 only (Archivematica for Beginners). For more information about Archivematica Camp Baltimore, including the schedule, social events, and information about our wonderful camp counsellors, check out the Archivematica wiki here: https://wiki.archivematica.org/Community/Camps/Baltimore2018

We can't wait to see you in Baltimore!

Regards,
Sara Allain
on behalf of the Archivematica Camp Baltimore planning team