AVPreserve Tool Survey - Win $100 Amazon Gift Certificate

Chris Lacinak

Jan 12, 2017, 1:02:39 PM1/12/17
to digital-...@googlegroups.com

AVPreserve (AVP), a consulting and software development company, has created and distributed a variety of free and open source tools over the years. Now we want to hear from you to help us better understand who is using them, where and how they are (or are not) being used, and what we can do to make them better. At the end of the survey if you choose to enter your contact information you will automatically be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from Amazon if completed by January 31, 2017.

Use the following link to participate in our brief survey. Thanks for your time and participation!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/avp_tool_survey

Chris Lacinak | AVPreserve
253 36th Street, Suite C302, Brooklyn, NY 11232