Help us evaluate and improve BitCurator's documentation!

Dorothy Waugh

Jan 26, 2016, 9:57:04 AM1/26/16
to Digital Curation
-- Please excuse cross-posting

The BitCurator Software Development Committee is currently looking for ways to enhance and improve BitCurator’s user documentation and are seeking feedback from the BitCurator user community to help guide that work. Please help us prioritize our efforts by taking a moment to participate in the following short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bcdoc

The survey shouldn’t take any longer than 15 minutes to complete and will be available until February 9th. We hope you will consider participating—your feedback will be instrumental to this work.

Thank you so much!

Dorothy Waugh
Digital Archivist

Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library

Emory University

540 Asbury Circle

Atlanta, GA 30322-2870

Tel: (404) 727.2471