New Post in Born-Digital Access Series: Dorothy Waugh on "Processing in Tiers"

Wendy Hagenmaier

Jan 22, 2016, 11:09:20 AM1/22/16
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the SAA Electronic Records Section blog editorial team, I’d like to invite you to check out the latest post in the bloggERS Series on Born-Digital Access:

"Processing in <strike>Tears</strike> Tiers: Applying a Flexible Approach to Born-Digital Materials" by Dorothy Waugh
https://saaers.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/processing-in-tears-tiers-applying-a-flexible-approach-to-born-digital-materials/

bloggERS is featuring an ongoing series about access to born-digital materials, including posts written by practitioners who are defining the future of born-digital access. We invite readers to comment on the posts and engage in a conversation about this important and exciting topic.

Happy Friday!
Wendy

Digital Collections Archivist
Georgia Tech
SAA Electronic Records Section Steering Committee