Job: software developer at the Library of Congress

Chris Adams

Feb 3, 2016, 5:17:28 PM2/3/16
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
This just listed for my group at LC:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/428486300

The team works on a mix of internal systems used to manage the collections and public facing web applications. We tend prefer open-source tools, contribute back to many of the projects we use and have a growing number of projects at https://github.com/LibraryOfCongress.

Also, since LC was in the news a bit last year, I would note that I've seen more positive change in the last few months than the previous couple of years. I wouldn't want to see the past discourage anyone from applying.

Chris