Job Posting: Digital Technologies Development Librarian at Montana State University

Sara Mannheimer

Oct 12, 2017, 6:13:11 PM10/12/17
to Digital Curation
Montana State University Library is hiring a Digital Technologies Development Librarian.

The job posting is here: https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/9858

The position will help create and maintain digital services, with a goal of fostering new forms of scholarship and providing users with enhanced digital library access. The position will also build strategies and provide technical guidance for integrating our library’s digital collections into classroom environments, research initiatives, and the community. We are looking for candidates who have the desire and potential to learn, and we'll aim to provide any necessary mentorship and guidance to develop technical skills. We are especially interested in candidates who provide diverse perspectives and who are committed to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion.

MSU Library is a great place to work. As tenure-track faculty, we participate in shared governance, and our position descriptions include research, librarianship, and service. And of course, the town of Bozeman is beautiful.

Please contact me with any questions (sara.ma...@montana.edu).

Sara

Sara Mannheimer

Assistant Professor, Data Librarian